COMPOSITWOOD BOW & BAY WINDOW
CompositWood, the next generation of windows, is a revolutionary material blended with timeless design that surpasses the ambitions of even the most well known window manufacturers.
What is CompositWood?
CompositWood is made from a proprietary mix of specialty polymer and acrylic resins, creating an “engineered composite”, super tough, solid core material. A permanent color surface technology called “SuperCap™” is fused to the core materials during the extrusion process.
CompositWood is simply the best window you can buy. It provides the warmth of a finely milled wood window without the problems associated with wood.
Nothing defines a home like the elegance and warmth of wood windows, but the maintenance problems and expenses associated with wood are simply overwhelming.
Metal and vinyl clad wood windows were only partial solutions. In the industry-wide pursuit of window excellence, CompositWood is the answer.
- 3/4″ #1 Eastern White Pine struts allow for unlimited angles from 0 to 55 degrees on bows
- 3/4″ #1 Eastern White Pine end jambs (has secondary cover to hide unsightly installation nails and screws)
- Two interior finishes – all wood or vinyl mullions, end fillers, and stops
- Unique weep system directs water away from channels
- 1/4″ all-threaded steel rods between struts tie head and seat boards together for added strength
- Foam sealant between struts for added energy efficiency
- Maintenance free vinyl-clad exterior – available in white, adobe, bronze and custom colors
Bow/Bay Frame Options:
VVB – Vinyl Exterior Capping – Vinyl Interior Trim – Birch Head & Seat Board
VVO – Vinyl Exterior Capping – Vinyl Interior Trim – Oak Head & Seat Board
VPB – Vinyl Exterior Capping – Pine Interior Trim – Birch Head & Seat Board
VOO – Vinyl Exterior Capping – Oak Interior Trim – Oak Head & Seat Board