With the Model 9400 CompositWood Architectural Series for the new construction market, we have accomplished what has always been the goal of the window industry and couldn’t be done. We matched the look of real wood by design and exceeded every performance requirements of all other materials available today. Compare all the features and benefits to understand the advantage that Interstate has over all other windows on the market today.
COMPOSITWOOD New Construction ARCHITECTURAL SERIES Model 9400
The Model 9400 CompositWood Architectural Series has all the benefits and options of a real wood installation for the new construction market.
New Construction Applications:
CompositWood Architectural Series – 4 9/16” Jamb
CompositWood New Construction Styles:
- Double Hung
- Picture Window
- Architectural Shapes
- Classic wood window designed frame and sash for added elegance.
- Solid core frame and sash for superior thermal performance (K Value) and strength.
- True sloped sill for fast water run-off and easy cleaning.
- An off-set compression sash and integral balance pockets designed for minimal air infiltration and added security.
- Light Lift™SP (Superior Performance) balances for easy opening and closing and high weight carrying capacity.
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning from inside your home.
- Interior window covered with more visible real wood than any clad wood window.
- Standard 4 9/16” jamb depth with optional 6 9/16” and custom jamb depths. Available in finished white or clear English white pine.
- Exclusively designed pre-drilled folding nail fin for new construction applications.
- Many SuperCap finished exterior frame accessories.
Full screen included on all operating windows with optional half screen available.
Custom Paint Finishes (15 In-Stock Colors)
Custom Paint Finishes (34 Special Order Colors)